Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Highschool


Well I am applying to high school and it a stress loaded on you, I mean who has time to do homework and fill out applications. I mean what are we homework machines...uh i don't THINK so! I just wen to an open house and I want to fall on the floor and sleep until the sun comes up tomorrow.Well all has must be recognized back to fashion thus I will talk about school uniforms. I would hate to have a uniform in school but I guess that kinda the trade off if you want to go to a school with uniform.I would love to make a school uniform. I would make very nice colors like dark purples, blues and black. I would have a blazer some tights a polo or a button down shirt with a choice of shoes. I would make a logo. I would make cute pettie coats in the winter with woolly hats to match, but not cheep wool more like cashmere. I would love to have my girls eccesorize. I would have boys where white pants, mabye jeans?.... I would have them where putton down with plain color ties, mabye the shirts will have stripes on them and the shirts will be a mint green with darker green stripes. Well that is my idea for uniforms if I could desighn them! :D
Ciao
cecedoll <3

No comments:

Post a Comment