Monday, October 19, 2009

First of many times


Well hello their... if I am talking to anyone..? I am a new blogger ready to jump into the world of blogging. I am going to make a little post only a spec in what is to come. Know the time has come where I tell all of you a little boring small description of what I like, Where I live and well lets just say you might get a little bored and stop reading this post :P. Know I have a little question.... WHO LIKES FASHION?? Well I like fashion very much, but really what is the definition of fashion? You see that I just went all fortune cookie style on you! WELL I will let you a answer that question. Well lets see, let me tell you about me (hey that rhymed). Well for one I believe I am random and short. Know for one I am not that short, yes short as in the height.. Yes well I'm happy I'm not too too short. Any who I live in NYC (No I'm not telling you what part cause I don't want to be stalked) Anyway I am a big fan of fashion and the arts. My favorite color is red and black and purple and gold, very regal colors. I love the show glee and Ugly Betty! I have a cat and a dog and I hate animal cruelty! My nails are painted red!
Hope you liked my first post!
Cecedoll xoxoxoxox ily

No comments:

Post a Comment